18/10/2017

Public letter for many

My dear friend
I promisse I'll try to be kind
Because, most of all, I am proud of you
And I am glad that you've tried things
I'm too broken to try
Remember that you have my encouragement
My blessing
And my joy
and now that I see your delight
I almost feel fulfilled

But it doesn't matter how I feel, you see

Because this is not about me
This is not about how damaged I am,
This is not the dreadful things I've seen
This is not about how skeptic I became
Because
This is not my life
This is not my story
This is not my path

And I know you've worried about many things
I know you've struggled
I know you overthink
And sometimes, overfeel everything just like me

I recognize

Now, that you feel whole
Now, that you feel new
Now, that you feel fixed

Now that I know it must be spring season somewhere

I must be my most observant companion
And I must learn
how
to
accept
myself
when
my mind
is

d e s e r t e d


your story is not about me
and this place is not about you

g o o d l u c k

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário